1.05.2012

The Outdoorsmen

Over the last year or so I have become quite a Jon Krakauer fan. The most recent book of his I read was Eiger Dreams, and I was thus inspired to create this set. (Is it wierd that I'm inspired by stories of men, mountains and, let's be realistic, frostbite?) Of course, none of these items would be truly helpful were I to venture to Alaska and fulfill my far-off dreams of sitting on the top of the world, save perhaps the hat. Nevertheless, they get me in the outdoors-y spirit, and help me keep in touch with my Montana roots. (Note the cosmic skirt: Montana is called "Big Sky Country"...get it?) So enjoy the weather, snowshoeing, and skiing while it lasts! Happy winter! (I apoligize in advance to all Hawaiians. At least you can say you're on a tropical vacation all year long though!)
From top left: Black tank by Acne. Skirt by Christopher Kane. White tank by Michael Kors. T-shirt by Wildfox. Jacket by Richard Chai Love. Boots by Minnetonka. Vintage earings by Chanel. Hat by Jacqueline Lamont Amelia.

No comments:

Post a Comment