1.21.2012

Pattern Pants for the Win






I love love love pants. I'm very picky about jeans, skirts, and dresses, but pants I LOVE. (I have two favorite pairs that I would wear every other day if I could, but alas, that is only socially acceptable in Europe. The Parisians get it...) Harem pants, slouchy slacks, baggy jeans, and my personal favorite: patterned pants. Patterned pants were everywhere this past fall, and I still can't get over them. I was inspired by style icon Christine Centenera and Proenza Schouler, but toned it down a bit. I wear floral pants in cool colors as opposed to Celine (on Centenera) or PS pants in hot orangey tones.
Blazer by Anne Taylor. Shirt and pants by H&M. Shoes by Aerosole. Necklace by Forever 21. Vintage watch.
Additional photos credited to www.thesartorialist.com and www.vogue.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment